NAV Web Desktop and Mobile
Anveo Web Desk and Anveo Mobile enable simple, Web-based access to your Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system: Your corporate information is depicted in the Internet browser as a Web application, yet without requiring an infrastructure such as VPN or terminal server.
As a result, data pools can be made available to customers and suppliers, as well as to staff working away from the office, and the pools can be integrated into your company's processes, too.
How can you benefit from using Anveo products?
With Anveo Web Desk and Anveo Mobile you enhance your Dynamics NAV solution through the addition of a powerful tool that you can use in very different scenarios. The possibilities of application are nearly unlimited as almost all of the data pools and processes originating from Dynamics NAV are depicted in a web-based manner.
- Staff in the Field
- Online entry and verification of quotes and sales orders, ensure inventory availability. Enter service orders and check history details. Confirm receivables and overdue invoices.
- Vendor Portals
- Publish sales depletions, show purchase orders and delivery notes. Business-to-Business application.
- Customer Portals
- Query item prices and availabilities, request quotes, submit sales orders, post RMA queries, view sales statistics. Track promotions and allocations.
- Travel Expenses
- Submit, review and approve travel expenses incl. sampling, rentals, schedules etc.
- Release Approval
- Manage internal processes such as jobs, approvals, notifications.
- Mobile Light User
- Perform limited access operations and transactions.